|Property address:||Linda se Dop, Neutedop Estate, Protea Street, Nieuwoudtville, Northern Cape, South Africa Nieuwoudtville|
|Property location:||-31.376258,19.107664 (on Google Maps and OpenStreetMap)|
About the Property
We are in a very remote area in South Africa far from the hassle and buzz of cities and bigger towns. This makes Nieuwoudtville so unique. We can offer you peace, safety and a restful break from everything that you are use to. We have tried to create a luxury boutique hotel atmosphere so that you can still have the luxuries of aircon, WiFi and full satellite disk TV that you will have in your own home, but with the peace and safety you will not find any place else. We pride our self as a community (about two – three thousand population) that are still in contact with one another and a way of life and respect for other human beings and animals that you will have to go far to find the same. We are well know for our flowers in August to October every year, but for the person who has an eye for detail, there is flowers (not in the abundance you will find in Aug to Oct) but they do flower and different flowers every day of the year, with a different type coming to bloom every month. Then we are proud to give you experiences like tea harvesting Jan to April and potato harvest and packaging from March to April. Sheep farming all year round and wheat in Oct. Just come and relax!
About the Host
Originally from an International corporate background, and I fell in love with Nieuwoudtville, but more in the people of the district. They are warm, welcoming and are always there to support. I wish there are people like this all over the world as if it was, the world would be such a good and safe place to live in. I have a few personal values that I would like to contribute towards Linda se Dop and they are:
• My guests determines my success – You as my guests are my value proposition and operating metrics
• Fast delivery – Therefore you will get my personal attention so that we deliver to you good quality and fast service
• Learn and adapt to win – Pro-actively adjusts strategy to stay ahead of current trends in tourism – Consistently delivers for the guest
• Empower and inspire each other – Drives debate that ends in unity of understanding and action – Ignites employee’s passion and motivation to inspire the highest level of performance everyday
• Deliver results in an uncertain world – Depicts vision of future that rallies teams to deliver service to guests in new ways – I am eager to profoundly change.
Nieuwoudtville is a town in Namakwa District Municipality in the Northern Cape province of South Africa. It lies on the Bokkeveld Escarpment, and was established in 1897. The Nieuwoudtville Falls on the Doring River are located a few kilometers north of the town. Nieuwoudtville is in the Succulent Karroo Biome, which has less than 200 mm rainfall in winter and is even more arid in summer.
Pool and wellness
Sun loungers or beach chairs
Outdoor pool (all year)
Airport drop off Additional charge
Airport pick up Additional charge
Food & Drink